After starting from Costa Adeje, we will head west along the Tenerife coast. A winding road along banana plantations will lead us to the town of Alcala. But the most interesting is waiting for us on the way back.
In the Armenime district, we will drive off public roads, so that our buggies and ATVs will be in their natural habitat. There is a closed track where all off-road and adrenaline fun begins. Test your skills in high-speed off-road driving. Have we said it’s really dusty yet? It is — see the photo below!
After the race we will return to our center in Costa Adeje, where you can see and buy photos from your trip.
- The driver must bring a driver’s license
- Minimum passenger age is 7 years
- 3 hours buggy or quad tour
- Experienced guide
- Free pickup in the area from Costa Adeje to Los Cristianos
- Helmet and warm jacket (winter time)
- Civil responsibility insurance
- Photos and videos of the tour have to be paid separately