Teide national Park — the main attraction of Tenerife — is a UNESCO world heritage site. Tour of the national Park to the volcano is suitable for those who want to combine acquaintance with the nature of the island with a fascinating and full of vivid impressions ride behind the wheel of a buggy or ATV.
Winding along the mountain forest road, we will ascend to the Caldera of Las Canadas (16 kilometers in diameter) is the basin of an ancient volcano, formed after the eruption in the ocean 150 million years ago. Inside the Caldera, later eruptions resulted in the formation of the Teide peak — the highest point in Spain — 3718 meters.
Around the huge Teide and on its slopes, forming volcanic fragments of bizarre shapes, frozen colorful lava: white, ocher and black. Peculiar sights are volcanic bombs that were thrown during the eruption.
On this harsh soil of ash and lava from April to June, local plants bloom, adding to the landscape of bright colors and flavors.
- The driver must bring a driver’s license
- Minimum passenger age is 7 years
- 3 hours buggy or quad tour
- Experienced guide
- Free pickup in the area from Costa Adeje to Los Cristianos
- Helmet and warm jacket (winter time)
- Civil responsibility insurance
- Photos and videos of the tour have to be paid separately